Welcome (Back) to Cook!
Welcome new and returning students, faculty, and staff! We hope you had a fantastic January so far and we’re glad you stopped by.
We have lots of great resources to help you start the spring semester off right:
- Visit us in person – our building is open until 2am on 5 nights of the week
- Visit us Virtually 24/7 from off-campus using your Towson NetID
- Learn about our website by watching this tutorial and get assistance with other library resources via our Help Guides
- Uncover resources in your subject area with our Subject Gateways
- See how you can borrow a netbook computer and edit multimedia files at Media Resource Services
- Learn what the campus was like way back when by looking at Special Collection’s Digital Repository
- Find out about all the ways you can get help from a librarian through the Ask a Librarian link on the website
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We hope you have a fantastic spring semester!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.