Catch Up On What Cook Offers
We have lots of great resources to help you start the spring semester off right:
- Visit us in person – our building is open until 2am on 5 nights of the week
- Visit us virtually 24/7 – Learn about our website by watching this tutorial and get assistance with other library resources via our Help Guides
- Uncover resources in your subject area with our Subject Gateways
- Find a ton of great articles, books, images, and other information with just a single search using CookOneSearch
- See how you can borrow a netbook computer and edit multimedia files at Media Resource Services
- Learn what the campus was like way back when by looking at Special Collection’s Digital Repository
- Find out about all the ways you can get help from a librarian through the Ask a Librarian link on the website
- Stop by one of our fantastic Spring Events – We have programs related to popularity of Chinese culture, the influence of Islam on Medicine, the impact of America’s welfare system on families, and more!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We hope you have a fantastic spring semester!
Entry filed under: announcements.